FAQ-Battery ChargerIndustrial Automation
1. WHAT IS CCCV & FLOAT BOOST?
2. WHAT IS CHARGING TIME CALCULATION FOR 1210, 2410 ETC?
Charging time will depend upon the battery voltage that is to be charged. Lesser the battery voltage more will be the time required to charge the same.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF BATTERY IS DRAINED?
Under normal circumstances, it is very difficult to retrieve the drained battery.
4. HOW TO KNOW IF BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED OR NOT?
If the battery charger is supplying rated current then the battery is in discharge mode. In
5. WHAT IS CCCV?
CCCV means constant
6. HOW TO CHOOSE A SUITABLE BATTERY CHARGER FOR A CHARGING APPLICATION?
While choosing the battery charger for charging any battery the thumb rule is to have charging current equal to 10% of battery Ah. Ex: If a battery is of 100Ah the charging current should be at least 10 A. However it is suggested to check the charging characteristics of the battery that is used.
7. HOW TO CALCULATE BACKUP TIME IN CASE OF 24V DC AS AN EXAMPLE?
To calculate the battery backup time first we should know total load current and Ah of battery. Then dividing Ah of battery by total load current we will get backup time.
Ex: – If load current is 10 A and ah of battery is 120 h then(120/10) =12 hours.
Get In Touch!
EL-15, Electronic Zone, MIDC Hingna Road Nagpur 440016 India.
+919765557594, 9765557595, 9986777799