FAQ-SMPS CUM Battery Charger With & Without PFCElectronic Security Surveillance
1. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SMPS CUM BATTERY CHARGER & BATTERY BACKUP?
SMPS cum battery charger is a model that serves two things simultaneously
1) Activates the load and
2) It charges the battery
Battery backup means how much time battery will support
2. WHERE SMPS CUM BATTERY CHARGER CAN BE USED?
In any mission critical installation where one cannot afford to lose data due to AC failure.
3. WHAT IS AH CAPACITY OF BATTERY?
Ah is the product of current in ampere and time in hours.
4. WHAT IS MEANING OF REVERSE BATTERY CONNECTION?
When positive terminal of battery is connected to negative terminal of battery charger, it is called as battery is connected in reverse direction.
5. HOW TO MEASURE BATTERY BACKUP TIME?
To calculate the battery backup time first we should know total load current and Ah of Battery. Then dividing Ah of battery by total load current we will get
6. WHAT IS THE LOW BATTERY CUT OFF VOLTAGE?
In case of SMPS cum battery charger when AC fails
7. WHAT HAPPENS TO SMPS CUM BATTERY CHARGER IF COMPLETELY DRAIN BATTERY IS CONNECTED?
When fully drain battery is connected to SMPS cum battery charger then entire current will be supplied to battery and load will not get any current or it will not get activated. Normally it is very difficult to recharge the drained battery.
8. CAN WE USE TWO 12 VOLT 7AH BATTERIES IN PARALLEL TO SMPS CUM BATTERY CHARGER FOR INCREASING BACK UP TIME?
Yes we can use any two batteries of
9. WHAT IS PFC
PFC is potential free contact, which helps in giving the signal to BMC regarding the failure of AC mains or failure of SMPS.
Get In Touch!
EL-15, Electronic Zone, MIDC Hingna Road Nagpur 440016 India.
+919765557594, 9765557595, 9986777799