“CE” originated in 1985 as an abbreviation of “Conformité Européenne” meaning “European Conformity”.“CE marking” is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.The mark consists of the CE logo and, if applicable, the four digit identification number of the Notified Body involved in the conformity assessment procedure.
What are the benefits of CE marking?
- A CE mark enhances the Product quality. It ensures that the product can be marketed safely in European Union.
- CE mark also helps market our products in India to those exporting their machines to European Union.
- CE mark also means that the product is safer and far more reliable. This in turn reduces the risk of customer dissatisfaction and enhances the customer confidence.
Micro Power designed CE approved models under Electromagnetic Compatibility Directives: 2014/30/EU. We are arguably the first Indian company to get CE approval in our category. We have tested all the models in NABL accredited Laboratory. Since CE is self – certification we have set up our own laboratory with Mains analyser, Spectrum analyser, all the types of antennas etc.
Our CE Approved products are:
- Din rail mounted CE Certified SMPS 24VDC @3AMPS
- Din rail mounted CE Certified SMPS 24VDC @5AMPS
- Din rail mounted CE Certified SMPS 24VDC @10AMPS
- Din rail mounted CE Certified SMPS 12VDC @ 5AMPS
- Din rail mounted CE Certified SMPS 12VDC @10AMPS
- DIN RAIL SMPS with universal AC input for worldwide applications.
- Conforms to EN61000-6-2(EN50082-2) industrial immunity level.
- Slim design and adjustable output voltage.
- 100% Full load burn-in test.
- CE approved.